About us...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shower at Work for Baby Certain!

My coworkers gave me a beautiful shower today! We got SO many awesome gifts, I can't wait to get home and go through them all. I'm so excited and SO thankful! Thank you to all of my wonderful colleagues for such a sweet shower! There were about 25 people there and it meant so much that everyone took time out of their day to be downstairs to celebrate my baby. We had lunch and then the best part of all - desserts while I opened the fantastic gifts!! I'm honored and so thankful for what everyone did for us. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It was perfect.







After the shower, some of the girls that work in the cubicles around me!

1 comment:

Jennifer Key said...

You look fabulous! You are so lucky to work with such sweet people. Looks like you got some awesome gifts for the little munchkin. How exciting! Should I have been there to represent the fam?
Can't wait to see your smiling self and belly on Friday. Blade and I are looking forward to hanging out, eating and treating you to a pampered day in the Griff.
Also, thank you so much for helping hubby out for my birthday weekend. It was nothing short of spectacular. You were a BIG help!
Love ya.
Jenn

p.s. Matt,
I'll be posting pics of my kids soon. Please check...