About us...

Monday, May 12, 2008

What I Like And What I Look Like....


...at eight months pregnant.

I've made a list of my Top 10 Favorite Things To Eat While Pregnant (in no particular order)...

BBQ Sauce (on anything - pork chops, french fries, macaroni & cheese, you name it, I'll drench it in BBQ sauce)

Peanut M&M's - wow. I eat these every single day! Our Office Manager has a constant supply of them on her desk for us, which I indulge in everyday around 2 pm. And then I always have to have a handful as I'm walking out for the drive home after work.

Green olives & pickles - sounds cliche, however, I don't eat these with ice cream. Just good old fashioned, standing in the kitchen devouring one jar at a time.

Sprite & Simply Limeade and Lemonade - I crave it!

Footlong Veggie Subs - with extra cheese. All the time. Followed by a chocolate chip cookie.

Bean Burritos - these were my favorite before pregnancy too, but now I eat more than one at a sitting. And the best part is, there is zero guilt now.

TCBY - vanilla chocolate swirl with Reese's. Or white chocolate mousse with caramel.

Peanut butter & jelly - Most of the time this is my breakfast after I eat a bowl of my cereal for breakfast. Daily!

Fruit - pineapple, melons, cantelopes, strawberries and grapes are the best these days!

Snickers - the king size version.


I could probably list a Top 20 Version - but I won't bore you. Or gross anyone out!
Pregnancy has been awesome - my body is doing what it was designed to do, and I just feel fortunate to have been this blessed. Everything I eat, and everything I do, is contributing to the well-being of our unborn baby. That is such an awesome realization and I have not taken one moment for granted! With only eight weeks left(give or take a few!), I'm counting my lucky stars that very soon I will be a Mom, and Matt will be a Dad, to a TRUE MIRACLE.

1 comment:

Katie Odegard said...

Hey mama! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!! And your cravings are cracking me up. I totally eat peanut m&m's about 4 days a week as well and I crave pbj's and fruit as well so can totally relate. Mama, you are on the countdown and I can't wait to get your house cleaned for you the day you go in the hospital... lol!
xo!