About us...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Close Ups

The following pictures were taken today while Amy and I were hanging out with the Libster. We have tons more, but these are a few that I wanted to share with the family. I have to admit, the first picture is probably my favorite. In the second picture, you can see that she is obviously a drooler (she gets that trait from me). The rest of pictures don't have a caption, so feel free to insert your own. Note: Click the images for a larger version.








2 comments:

Hepners Blog said...

I love them all...but I would have to say the one with Matt and Libby is the best! What a good Daddy! You two are so blessed!

Moms Crafty said...

The picture of Amy and Libby in the first pic is amazing. You have to blow that one up and put it on your wall! We Love Libby!