About us...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Libby's First Thanksgiving

Libby watching Mom & Dad feast
Libs loves her swing

Yum



The table wasn't quite as elaborate as what we've done in the past, but we did use our fine china, glasses & my favorite silver















Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Our first Thanksgiving together as a family of THREE was excellent! Daddy got to come home around 1, and Libby and I spent the entire morning cooking. Well, Libby sat in her Exercauser in the kitchen while I cooked a meal that I am proud to say was good! :) We've discovered that out of all of her toys, rice boxes and other boxes are her absolute favorite things to play with. Dad came home and we spent a great Thanksgiving afternoon together, even getting to take a short nap, all three of us.

I am more thankful this year than ever before. Being a Mom to Libby has been the greatest blessing of my life. I thank the Lord daily for her health and never take for granted the fact that she is doing so very well. We are having an amazing time being her parents, life is enhanced in ways we never thought possible. Matt and I were talking over lunch about how different our lives were this time last year. Yes, we knew I was pregnant, but actually having the baby is another thing altogether! It has been an incredible journey with our daughter, and we are so thankful for each and every moment!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends, we hope you all had blessed days filled with love & laughter!

No comments: