About us...

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Pink Pig



Matt had to work Friday night so I took Libby to Lenox for some Christmas shopping and to ride the Macy's PINK PIG! She was sooo cute on the ride, and it's a great tradition that Atlanta has for the sweet kiddos during the Holidays. It was really fun, and so happy that her first Pink Pig ride was fun for her, she wasn't scared a bit. I really hope I can somehow get her in Santa's lap this year, for just one picture. Whenever we see Santa at the mall, she stares at him and is really fascinated with him but the moment I ask her if she wants to sit in his lap, she squeezes me tight and just says, "NOOO" as sad as she can. I don't know what to do to get a good pic of her with him this year! It seems so cruel to make her sit there for my selfish pictures so I'm not sure we'll have a 2009 picture with Santa Claus, but she did love the Pig!









1 comment:

Jennifer Key said...

She is just an adorable little person. Am so sad we have to drive in from Lawrenceville to be able to see her. I love the stockings a few posts down where she is by the fun stools. Cute. Tree looks awesome as do you mama. Can't wait to see your rocking family before Christmas. We are busy little elves down here!