About us...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JACKSON IS BORN!

Jackson was born at 10:19 AM on April 1, 2010. He is such a blessing and we are all in love with him. So thankful to God for a healthy baby boy to add to our family! He is sooo precious! Melissa is an amazing mom already, it is coming so naturally to her. She just loves little "Jacks" so much (Libby calls him Jacks). So cute. Libby did NOT like it when I held him, not one little bit. She cried and said, No, Mine. I'm a little nervous about how a baby sister in the house is going to affect her. I am just praying so hard for her to be ok. I know she will be, but it's going to be a big adjustment. We are really happy for Melissa and Brad - and we are just loving little Jacks so much. Congratulations my littlest Sissy!!


As always, click the image to enlarge.

1 comment:

The Jacobs Family said...

He is precious. We call our Jackson Jacks too.