About us...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Dresser

So I am in the process of adding some color to the house. I feel like we've done a great job and come so far with our little casa - we've worked hard to make it our home.  I love clean lines and green.  Green, green, green.  If I could have a green and white house all over, and a blue and white kitchen, I would be thrilled.  But a white couch and two under two would not work so well, so we have great leather furniture in the den.  I'm trying to incorporate the green and other colors I want into the accent pieces.  I love finding good, cheap finds - antique stores, craigslist, garage sales, I love the search and rescue. Ha!  Here is a piece we got on craigslist - it has a sister piece, an armoire, that is in our bedroom. It's huge so I haven't done anything with it yet but next month is hopefully the time I'll be able to move that out and freshen it up some!!!  This was a brown dresser and I distressed it with an antique red.  Looking for a new lamp, but we're happy with how it turned out. :)

1 comment:

Moms Crafty said...

Omg crafty mom! It's awesome! Well done