About us...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Green Thumb?

I really really want to have a garden.  Things I'd like to grow include, but are not limited to: tomatoes, jalapenos, and peas.  Field peas, snap peas, etc...I think this would be a fun endeavor for the girls and me.  I just need to figure out how to best do this, and the best time of year. If anyone has any advice, please let me know!!

We are doing good - just enjoying the summer. Lib is in VBS at the First Baptist Church this week...the theme is Pandamonium.  She's having fun - when I picked her up yesterday she was standing in a pew with a few other girls, clapping and singing "Jesus Knows My Name, yes he does" - it was way too cute....Mae enjoys picking her up and hearing all of the music and fun songs as well.

Will post pix from this week and last week at her camp soon.

Love to all.

1 comment:

Jenn Key said...

www.localharvest.org
I use this because I have a black thumb. I stick to mint, rosemary and hydrangeas. Really, the produce from here is great.