About us...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In just six months....

My Libby will be FOUR. FOUR FOUR FOUR!  I cannot cannot cannot cannot believe it.  I can't say that enough.  When I think about it, it is just so unbelievable to me that it has been four years since I had my first baby girl!!  She is the light of my life and she has changed our lives for the better since the very first moment we held her.  Oh, how much I love her can never be described in words.

She is such a big girl.  She gets dressed by herself, picks out her clothes, brushes her teeth ( I do monitor this just to be sure!!), she loves school, she has friends that she requests to play with (or not!), she is so social and loves to talk to anyone!  She is my angel bear and I am so thankful for her.

I am a proud mama and love that God entrusted me with these two girls to care for and love.



big girl on her bike

early saturday morning date with daddy.  they went to lenox.  enough said - a dad and his three and a half year old daughter at the mall - let's just say she came home with some very cute things. :)

she was so excited.  first stop: starbucks, second stop: shopping.  beyond thrilled!



love them!


No comments: