About us...

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday: Scooter Edition


We decided to head out to the store Saturday morning for some football snacks. There are a few things that I didn't expect to encounter this early in life, but today I've eliminated one of those. Its the grocery store scooter. Two weeks ago, I never thought that I would park in the handicap spot, unload Amy, then hurry in to the story to reserve the scooter.
















After getting used to it, Amy scooted with the best of them, dodging kids, soccer moms and other fellow scooters with ease. The good news is that she'll be a pro when we need the scooter indefinitely.

4 comments:

Helen said...

This is an absolute riot! LOL

Katie Odegard said...

OMG... this made me laugh so hard this am! amy, you are such a great sport... hilarious! keep this photo for reference in 60 years!

Lawrence Certain said...

As I am undoubtedly the oldest person to leave a comment (and therefore the closest to actually riding down aisle 7 in one of these babies someday), I am gratified to see the noticeable style and elegance with which you have mastered scooter life, Amy!

You're amazing (and positively scooter-ific)!
Lawrence/Dad

Damon Odegard said...

I feel like I'm watching an info-mercial for "The Rascal."