About us...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Report!

Just got back from the orthopedic surgeon, where they took another x-ray of my leg. The news was good! Yippee!



March 31 will be seven months since I broke my leg, so today was time to go back for another check up - he said it looks great and the x-rays showed it's healing well. The fibula has completely grown back together, and the butterfly break is coming together nicely. The limp to which I've grown accustomed will eventually, one day just disappear and I'll walk normally at some point, which is good but not that big of a deal. I still don't have permission to do any exercising minus the stationary bike, but at least my bones are healing and that's all I needed to hear! I can't wait to walk Baby Certain around the block in the stroller this summer, something I'll never take for granted, that's for sure.



4 comments:

madre said...

good again to hear good news! btw enjoyed photos on the last blog. I may have to have camera phone with new baby certain, I'm just "sorta" retro.

Jennifer Key said...

Amy, you look AWESOME. I can't believe you're already 6 months. We're so happy for you guys. Such a lovely couple and such a cute house. Can't wait to come see you all. Blessings abound. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing - you look terrific.

madre said...

how did the marathon go?

madre said...

I'm thinking now that I've seen this nike thing work, I might consider gearing up. Course, the camera comes uno primo!! Got one from Abe's of Maine, if I can figure it out. Still need the new cell phone