About us...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Moving Day


Here they are pulling into the new house!

We didn't sleep a bit Friday night - woke up at 6 AM on Saturday and went to where else? STARBUCKS!
Got a few more boxes and ate two Dunkin Donuts (not Matt...me) and met the movers at the apartment. I knew it would be a long and stressful day, but being six months pregnant, it was also quite emotional and I had a feeling of nostalgia that was hard to shake!


Our New Living Room


What will be our baby's nursery, minus the blue chair, wire shelves, and shredder!!


Me in our new kitchen


The Guest Room needs a little work


The movers were wonderful, hard working and didn't miss a beat. We both agree it was the best money we've ever spent.

I have no pics of the house being all clean and organized yet, because it's not! We got dressed this morning with clothes out of a box, so as soon as we have things set up (in 2011) we'll post more pictures of the finished product. Last night we made our first meal in our home, spaghetti! It is so cool to be able to see our cars in the driveway. We are so happy and cannot wait for visitors!


5 comments:

Helen said...

YAY! The pics look great! I'm so excited for you two! We can't wait to see it in person!

madre said...

I am heaving a sigh of relief and recall that LHC always said I got pregnant every time it was time to move(actually it was the other way around)

Matt said...

Hilarious!

Amy and Matt Certain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lawrence Certain said...

House looks terrific. Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on the move. Makes me nostalgic for those days when I was pregnant and packing up.