About us...

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Nap

The Nap. A simple moment of peace and quiet to close your eyes. Sometimes they're on the couch. Sometimes in the bed under the covers, or even in the living room chair. Prior to last week, I would have never thought that naps occur from 2:15 AM to 3:30 AM; that's when you should just be asleep. I didn't realize that there are times in your life, when you don't go to bed, you only nap. It seems that we are in one of those periods. As of today, I don't think that Amy has slept more than three hours straight. Currently, she lives between naps. Nevertheless, Amy and I agree we wouldn't want it any other way. Libby is such a gift in our lives that it blows us away. Since much of our time is spent in naps or between naps, I wanted to include a few pictures that gave a nod to The Nap.




No comments: