About us...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Decatur Easter Egg Hunt







What a great weekend we had! Libby and I went to the Decatur Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning with some neighbors. We walked to the Square and had such a great time! It was fun to see so many children and families. I loved it! Being a Mom means I get to do so many fun things now, with my very own baby. :) It is incredible. Dad had to miss it this year, but we are really looking forward to this upcoming weekend, Easter and the Masters! The Easter Bunny will be coming on Saturday night - her basket is just adorable and her dress is so sweet! I love having a Sister who owns her own children's clothing store. Libs will be very well dressed for sure!! We are going to be going to a new church on Sunday morning. I'm really excited and praying that we will soon find a church home in Atlanta.

Here are some pics from Saturday morning. Happy Easter week, everyone.

No comments: