About us...

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Bad Luck? I think not!






Ok - so we didn't take down our tree before the new year began, we didn't eat the proper food one is supposed to eat on New Year's Day, BUT we did have fun taking down our decorations!

We live on the fourth floor of an apartment in Atlanta...our tree was causing us a bit of stress as far as what we should do about it once we finally took it down on January 2nd. Not to worry! Matt and I decided to further enhance the mature landscaping outside on the property. After I took the decorations down and Matt was finished gaming (more on that later) we were finally ready to dispose of our frasier fir. The picture above is one of Matt getting ready to toss it from the balcony. After laughing hysterically for a few minutes, and hoping that no one saw us, I went back to finishing taking the other decorations down from the living room and dining room, which had been literally making me crazy for a few days based on the amount of cleaning I knew was waiting on me!

So, the pictures are before and after. The white poinsetta in the first picture is special to me, as you'll learn in my next post.
“I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.”
-Stephen Wright

No comments: