About us...

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm Bringin' Sexy Back??




Last night my cell rang as I was attempting pilates, and it was Sissy. I answer, and it wasn't her, it was Baby Joey. He was SCREAMING at the top of his lungs "I'm bringing sexy back WOOOO" - thought I would cry laughing.


His little Elmo voice, mixed with him sorta laughing, sorta singing....what an adorable little guy. It's so hard to believe he'll be three next month. It seems like yesterday that he was born! He has been such an incredible blessing to our family, and my sister, Jessica, is one AMAZING Mom! I hope to be as good and natural as she is...but then again, we had a great teacher in our own Mother! And she in hers! Such a cycle. :)






1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you should jump right in,,,get pregnant now. If you do, I will too and we can be pregnant together...yes, yes......that's the ticket!!!! I think you will make an awesome mom :)