About us...

Sunday, January 7, 2007

One more thing - and Simple Blessings

Desperate Housewifes is a crazy show! Someone else who watches it, please comment as I am blown away by the writing for the characters. Who thinks of that stuff??? I love it.

Also, Thursday is a new Greys Anatomy. I love being able to watch mindless entertainment as a sort of escape from the real world, even though my world is lovely and I have no real need to escape from anything as I'm just happy for my health, my husband, my family and everything else with which I have been so incredibly blessed.

Need to go now, I have an early meeting in the AM and I hope that after all of my naps today I'm actually able to go to sleep.

OH, and I'm reading a cute book by Jennifer Weiner - "Goodnight Nobody" - kinda hard to start it but I am now having to force myself to turn out my nightlight as my hubby sleeps soundly beside me. See, I told you I'm blessed!

2 comments:

Jennifer Key said...

Can you please stop talking about all the sleep and naps you're getting. Post children there are no naps nor is there over 6-7 hours of sleep at night. It sounds like you're so happy and that's great. You and Matt are extremely lucky to have each other. Marital bliss is lovely!

Sarah said...

Hi Amy....i love the t.v. talk...keep it coming! I think we need to get together and let Bo and Baby Joey meet. They are two of the cutest kids!!! Love the blogging.