About us...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cuter, please...




We went to SSI for Helen's engagement party. Great party and great fun but as always, it went by too fast! We're back home and glad to be back in ATL, even though it's so cold outside! Yesterday I was running late for my Monday Morning Meeting (hereinafter dubbed the "MMM" by my husband) so I ran out with a wet head and pieces of my hair froze. It was funny.
These are the only pictures we have from the weekend - unfortunately there were none taken at the party and it's a shame because it was lovely.
Please enjoy the photos of my nephew, though!

2 comments:

Jennifer Key said...

please go to amymill.blogspot.com - she is so sweet - this is bethany. love that baby joey.

Sarah said...

Baby Joey is adorable...ok I need to find out where he got that shirt...the blue and brown stripe. Please let me know,,,Bo needs one!!!!! Way too adorable.